Hire charges are very competitive with reduced rates for residents of Tintinhull and for village events. The Main Hall and Meeting Room are available to book between 07.00 and 23.00, seven days a week. There is also the option to include use of the Servery. For special events such as weddings, the entire venue, including kitchen facilities, can be booked from 18.00 Friday through to 11.00 Sunday.
Why not share your experiences of using our Village Hall and Coffee Shop by leaving us a review!
What’s Your Opinion?
Ratings and Reviews
New meets tradition
What an excellent modern facility in a beautiful old village. Such a suprise. All the facilities with sophisticated technology & easy to use. Clean, bright & easy to clean. Best of all not expensive. I see from their online diary it’s well used, I’m sure we’ll use it again when the need arrises
Ideal birthday party venue
Hired for my sons birthday party, communication was clear with easy instructions to follow. Hall was clean, well equipped and the use of the servery was ideal. Have used previously and will again – thank you.
Our superb village hall hosts a popular coffee shop and many local activities. Fully air-conditioned and offering comprehensive A/V facilities, it also provides a superb location for celebrations, meetings and conferences. See why it should be at the top of your list when considering a venue for your next event.
Capacity and Layouts
- Main Hall – 150 Theatre style, 128 Banqueting style
- Meeting Room – 36 Theatre style, 20 Boardroom style
- Wi-Fi available in all main areas
- A large Foyer provides a welcoming arrival area where information and exhibitions can be displayed.
- A Servery with shuttered hatches serves the foyer as well as the Meeting Room, providing a useful bar or sales point.
- The Main Hall has an elevated stage with gantry lighting. There are two dressing rooms, toilet and a disabled access lift backstage.
- Fully-equipped professional kitchen available to outside caterers by special request.